Responsible: BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
Purpose: Responding to requests related to the provision of services and compliance with contractual and pre-contractual obligations.
Legitimation: Consent of the data subject.
Recipients: Other Spanish companies affiliated to the BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. network of Collaborating Entities. Public Administrations and Bodies to comply with the obligations directly enforceable to BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
Rights: Access, Rectify and Omit the Data, in addition to other rights, as explained in the Additional Information.
Additional Information: Refer to the Additional and Detailed Information on Data Protection.
BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. in its commitment to the Protection of Personal Data of its customers, and as the maximum guarantor of their privacy, has carried out a review of all its business processes and especially of those involving the processing of personal data, adapting them to the new requirements of Community legislation, General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), and implemented the appropriate security measures taking into account the results obtained from the risk analysis carried out and has updated its privacy policies and consequently this Legal Notice.
The User and/or Client guarantee that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the User and/or Client guarantee that they have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained its authorisation to provide its data to BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. for the purposes indicated.
The Portal may host blogs, forums, and other social networking applications or services in order to enable the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the user may be shared with other users of this service, over which BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. has no control.
For technical security and system diagnostics purposes, in an anonymised or pseudonymised form, BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. may register the IP address (identification number of the device’s Internet access, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognise and communicate with each other). Such information may also be used for web performance analysis purposes.
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, the User and/or Client of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. is informed of the following:
The following are entities belonging to BC PUBLICIDAD, and therefore Data Controllers for the data provided voluntarily by the user:
BC EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING, S.L. Corporate Tax Code (CIF): B38381968
VÍCTOR M. GONZALO DUBOY, tax ID No (NIF) 41887170F
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data voluntarily provided by the user, either through the completion of forms – on paper or electronically – or through e-mail communications or telephone contact, will be incorporated into processing records owned by BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. or the Companies that make up the BC PUBLICIDAD Group, for the following purposes:
- The processing and management of the request for information and/or advice, pre-contract or contract made by the User and/or Client through this site, telephone, e-mail.
- The management and control of the services offered through the website, telephone or email, related to advice and the provision of services that may require referral to professionals in the field of legal assistance, health and insurance.
- Sending information about services and products of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. and the Group of subsidiaries, the contracting of which could be of interest to the user.
- Providing legal support to underprivileged groups through activities related to training, awareness-raising and the development of specific entrepreneurship programmes and projects.
- Managing the Website Users and, where appropriate, to activate and administer registration as a User in the reserved area of the Web Site.
- Providing the services included in the Website and/or providing the information requested, either via the Website, by e-mail or by telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to ensure quality of service. E-mails may report a confirmation of receipt and reading.
- Managing the contractual or commercial relationship established between BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. and the Users and/or Clients.
- Managing the fulfilment of contractual or non-contractual obligations taken by BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. Managing and maintaining a single customer register of the companies of the BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. Group in the promotional system of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
- Offering the User products and services or personalised content by obtaining profiles and segmentation or CRM tasks, expanding and improving those currently available to the Client.
- In cases where the User expressly consents thereto, sending advertising communications and commercial information by different means (e-mails, SMS, purchase ticket…), about BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L., entities of the BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. Group or third parties (always through BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L.), as a result of their collaboration agreements with them), on their activities, products, services, offers, contests, special promotions, as well as documentation of a different nature that may be of interest or useful to the User and/or Client, related to the sectors of transport, leisure, travel, culture, cards and means of payment, automotive, insurance, financing, gifts, or technology.
Likewise, in each process where Users provide their personal data they will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of their completion, and of the consequences of not providing them.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA PROCESSING TO SEND COMMUNICATIONS
BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. processes the data used or provided in informative and/or promotional communications, for purposes consisting in sending informative communications by electronic means on services, activities, publications, celebrations, greetings and social and professional events of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. or of third parties from the BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. network of firms in the sector, consultancy and insurance that may be of interest to the User and/or Client; the monitoring and optimisation of marketing campaigns carried out by means of technologies for this purpose.
Consent to the sending of such communications may be revoked at any time in each of the communications received through the mechanism set up for this purpose.
The criterion for conservation of the data will be based on you stating that you oppose the processing. In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or omission, limitation of processing, opposition and portability by means of electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a photocopy of your National ID Card (DNI) or equivalent document.
THIRD PARTY PERSONAL DATA
TIME LIMIT FOR THE STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is held, for as long as the data subject does not request to delete it, and if required to be kept in compliance with a legal obligation to do so, for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims, or when their conservation is required to enable the application of any benefit, discount or promotional advantage for the customer.
In the event that the Users who consent to the processing of their data or exercise the rights of cancellation or deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice for the periods established by law to meet any eventual liability arising from their processing.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. is entitled to carry out the processing of personal data based on the following:
- The User and/or Client have given their explicit consent for the purposes described.
- The User and/or Client have provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship to serve their request for information and/or advice in the field of advertising or communication of their company or business.
- The User and/or Client have given their informed consent for the sending of commercial communications related to products and/or services of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. that could be of interest to the User and/or Client, for the installation of tracking systems that inform about browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for the sending of information required through contact forms.
- There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of Users and/or Clients by BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. lies in Article 6.1. a), b) and c) of (EU) Regulation 2016/679, of 27 April.
The personal data of Users and/or Clients of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. may be communicated to the following categories interested parties:
- Companies of the Group BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L.
- IT service providers, including “cloud computing” services.
- Management service companies with which the Companies of the Group BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. have collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfilment of the contract
- Insurance companies with which Companies of the Group BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. have collaboration agreements to enable the execution and correct fulfilment of the insurance contract.
- Public Administrations and Bodies, for the fulfilment of obligations directly enforceable on BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. and/or when there is the corresponding legal requirement to do so.
Currently BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. does not carry out international data transfers.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Users and/or Clients may exercise before BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. their rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of processing, opposition, portability, and to oppose individual automated decisions. They may also revoke their consent if they have given it for a specific purpose and may modify their preferences at any time.
Users and/or Clients may exercise any of the rights informed in the previous paragraph, by sending an e-mail indicating the right exercised to BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. to the address: email@example.com, or by sending a signed letter addressed to BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L., Av. Francisco Laroche, 43, 38001, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, enclosing in both cases a copy of their National ID Card (DNI), Tax ID Card (N.I.E) or passport, and the documentation on which the request is based, where appropriate.
Users and/or Clients are informed that any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data may be addressed to the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es, Control Authority of the Spanish State.
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community regulations on Personal Data Protection, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Likewise, it is hereby informed that this policy may be modified due to changes in the requirements established by the legislation in force at any time, judicial decisions and changes in jurisprudence, and also due to changes in the actions and business strategy of BC EXCLUSIVAS DE PUBLICIDAD, S.L. and its subsidiaries. Publication and access by users will be made through this site, it being understood that the relations established with them prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time the Website was accessed for its establishment.